84 Biggest Movers From Yesterday
- Zomedica Corp. (NYSE: ZOM) shares surged 92.2% to close at $0.93 on Monday after surging 21% on Friday. The company, last week, appointed Robert Cohen as Chief Executive Officer.
- GeoVax Labs, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOVX) shares gained 62.4% to close at $5.36 after the company was awarded NIH grant to advance COVID-19 vaccine development.
- Avinger, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVGR) jumped 61.9% to close at $1.45 after climbing around 38% on Friday. The company on Dec. 30 was granted a European patent titled ‘Oct imaging catheter with lag correction.’
- TransEnterix, Inc. (NYSE: TRXC) rose 43.1% to close at $1.66 after jumping around 29% on Friday. TransEnterix, last week, said it sees preliminary Q4 sales of $1.1 million.
- Aileron Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALRN) shares jumped 42.2% to close at $1.92. Aileron Therapeutics’ director Muneer Satter purchased 9 million shares at $1.10 per share that were sold as part of an offering by the company.
- Jupiter Wellness, Inc. (NASDAQ: JUPW) gained 36.5% to close at $6.55. Jupiter Wellness, last month, completed patient enrollment in clinical study of novel cannabidoil lotion JW-100 for the treatment of eczema.
- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EKSO) rose 33% to close at $9.20.
- Mesoblast Limited (NASDAQ: MESO) jumped 31.6% to close at $11.40 after the company said its rexlemestrocel-L reduced heart attacks, strokes and cardiac deaths.
- Churchill Capital Corp IV (NYSE: CCIV) gained 31.6% to close at $13.20 on rumors of bringing an electric vehicle company public. Lucid Motors is in talks to go public with Churchill Capital Corp IV, according to Bloomberg.
- Impinj, Inc. (NASDAQ: PI) rose 27.5% to close at $54.70 after the company issued strong preliminary Q4 sales guidance.
- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYEG) surged 26.3% to close at $6.63. EyeGate, last week, entered into agreement for $8 million private placement.
- Thryv Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: THRY) gained 26.2% to close at $17.10. Thryv, last week, announced plans to acquire Sensis Holding Limited.
- Super League Gaming, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLGG) jumped 24.6% to close at $3.24.
- Orbital Energy Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OEG) rose 24.1% to close at $4.22 after adding 18% on Friday.
- Energous Corporation (NASDAQ: WATT) jumped 24% to close at $3.00 Energous, last week, completed $40 million at-the-market equity offering.
- Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (NYSE: GTE) jumped 23.5% to close at $0.5447 after gaining around 7% on Friday. Gran Tierra Energy, last month, announced its credit facility has been redetermined to $215 million.
- Lordstown Motors Corp. (NASDAQ: RIDE) gained 23.3% to close at $27.11 after the company received 100,000 non-binding production reservations from commercial fleets for its Lordstown Endurance all-electric pickup truck.
- Secoo Holding Limited (NASDAQ: SECO) jumped 22.8% to close at $2.96 after the…
Read More: 84 Biggest Movers From Yesterday